New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

two accounts

ANSWERED
New Poster

two accounts

After moving I now have two accounts.  How do I merge them or eliminate the old account?

Accepted Solution

Re: two accounts

Hi rkwalkerjr -- I received your PM in regards to this issue. Thank you for responding back with the requested information. I've moved your email user ID's from your previous account to your current account. Can you sign in to see if they're showing linked now? 

View answer in context
Service Expert

rkwalkerjr,

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Admin1

Hi rkwalkerjr -- I received your PM in regards to this issue. Thank you for responding back with the requested information. I've moved your email user ID's from your previous account to your current account. Can you sign in to see if they're showing linked now? 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Service Expert
Moved:

Two Accounts

Post Moved to create new Topic for Escalation

New Poster

Yes, my issue was resolved.  Comcastzack followed up via private messaging and sucessfully moved all my email addresses from the old account to the new account.  Eventhough this process took several days it was much more satisfying that trying to work with telephone based customer support. Everything now works correctly and the old account has been closed.  Comcastzack said that I should receive a check in the mail to close out the credit that remained on the old account.

Thank you Comcastzack.

New Poster

Super. I have the same flipping problem, only I moved THREE YEARS ago. I can’t get anybody to do or fix anything. I am so mad! I’ve chatted with India online and endured countless half-hour-long phone calls I didn’t want to make. And the bill? It just goes up and up and up like y’all are doing a fantastic job. I’m really starting to resent Comcast A WHOLE LOT.
New Poster

And I have no idea where that “profile picture” of me came from either! Can’t figure out how to change it. Ugh Comcast! 😡
Official Employee

Hello smwarr,

I am sorry to hear about your account issues. I would love to help get this resolved but I would require some information from you. Would you please send me a private message with both the current and old account name, phone number, and service address? With this I can do my best to get this resolved ASAP.

As with your ability to change your profile picture, by default this access is given to forum users with heavy posting activity. If there is an image you would like to have added without having to increase activity to improving your community profile, just send me a private message so we can adjust.

Thank You

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.