members

online now

discussions

"A communication error has occurred" can't access My Account

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

As the subject says, when I attempt to access My Account after logging in, I am getting an error, "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." This has been going on for a while and is extremely frustrating, especially since I just received an e-bill for an amount $50 more than my typical bill and I have no way of knowing what I was charged item-by-item. I have tried clearing my cookies and cache to no avail. Not sure what else to do. 

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 2 of 3

I am experiencing the same problem. I cannot access my comcast account at all. I've tried on multiple browsers and the xfinity app. I've tried clearning cache and cookies to no effect. I've tried waiting a day or two, but the error persists. When will we be able to access our accounts?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3

Good evening, and thank you for reaching out to us. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon