members

online now

discussions

Website won't let me shop for upgrades

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 6
I am a new xfinity customer. I only signed up for internet a few weeks ago. I started thinking I might want to add tv service, so I logged in to my account and went to the area where I can "shop for additional services". When I click that, I get a page that says I need help completing my order, and to call this number. I don't want to call a number, I want to shop online myself. I want to see in front of me the available options and make a decision. Also, I don't have an existing order that I need help with. I finally called, and was on hold for 24 minutes. When I finally talked to someone, the best he could do was send me to an xfinity store, or talk to sales on the phone. Comcast either doesn't want me looking through options myself, in which case they shouldn't put the option on the website to make you think you can, or the website isn't working properly, in which case the should fix it. I am already thinking that xfinity is going to be a nightmare. It shouldn't be this hard to do, and I should be able to do it on my terms.
5 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 6
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 6

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 4 of 6

I am having the same issue. Been having it for months. When trying to look at what I could change my services to, I get a message that I'll need help to complete my order and to call a number. Please see pic attached. 

IMG_0249.PNG
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 5 of 6

yep, me too. Any questioning of why there is not a response on the issue from Comcast gets your post removed. Roll the dice as to whether you will get a response and some help. A few get private messages but I'm still waiting on a reply to my PM so don't hold your breath. Very unprofessional.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 6 of 6

Hello, I can look at some offers for you from here as well. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon