Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Useless customer service Chat

New Poster

Useless customer service Chat

Chat is compleatly useless, keeps prompting Me for phone number and zip.  all I have is one stupid question I that I asked 5 times. with no response. Pretty sad for a company that's supposed to be high tech. Could not even find a phone number to call. Of course past experince has tought Me that that's another half hour can of worms.

Official Employee

Re: Useless customer service Chat

Hello ggachilds. I am sorry to hear you have been having trouble with our chat system. I can assist you with any account or service questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how we can help you further. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

They will not give out an email address either with which to send one too, when, however when signed into your Xfinity acct, it may prompt you to compose an email to send them. However, there's no "to" to send it to.. when you ask a customer support person for any email address all they will give you is a physical address in Philadelphia, PA 19103. I asked the rep what does PA stand for, even gave her a clue that it's a state where Philadelphia resides, she first said it's for Philadelphia. She finally said "I do not know". So, so, very sad for a huge company such as Xfinity.

New Poster

I'm starting to believe that this is not a real company. Perhaps this is a Russian plot? To undermine are willingness to ultilize technology? Promise service, than drive us crazy with non-function? Head to FIOS, they probably will drop the ball as well, but at much less expense.

New Poster

Welcome to Comcast!  If you need help, you'll almost never get a response and what replies you do get don't solve your problem.  Comcast won't even notice you if you don't pay your bill; they'll just cut you off.  But if they want to sell you something, you'll be amazed how quickly they make themselves available.

Official Employee

Hello all, I can address any questions or concerns that you may have or you can always call in to 1-800-COMCAST for support. You can also reach out to us via Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Online chat, and here on Forums. If you have any account specific questions please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me".

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Hi