online now

discussions

Unable to upgrade

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

Hello,

It has been more than 1 year that I'm trying to upgrade. Every time I go to the upgrade page I get this error:

The customer service is unable to help, despite spending hours on the phone.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 3

I, too, am unable to access the upgrade page without getting an error to call.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 3

rtriu,  I have had the same problems--I have never found a practical way to upgrade.  I have tried many times.

[By the way, whatever graphics you tried to put into your post to display, do not work.  The one you wanted to display as result of trying this on-line shows up in your post as a big square, with a smaller triangle in the exact center and the triangle is filled in with a light yellow color.  I have tried two(2) different up-to-date browsers to view your post with identical results].

I tried to be extra determined on my latest attempt.  I spent days and days online, earlier this month, April 2017, trying to do this.  I spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of hours.  I gave up, AGAIN, trying to do this on-line.  I even tried Chat, very time-consuming and the Chat Agent ended up typing in for me 'to call the Sales Team and typed in the phone number'.   I did that--it got me NOWHERE. I called Customer Service and after being constantly transferred on April 13 and April 14, 2017--this was hours and hours and hours of being put on hold, being transferred and even being given "a special phone number to a special department" called "Make It Right" Department.  I won't include typing in this phone number since it was a non-working phone number.  Prior to this last wrong information the Comcast Agent Kayla (not sure of spelling) promised to call me back within 48 hours.  I waited --not going any place-for that promised call, with the result of never being called back by her--including right up to this minute!!

I gave up, as I always do.  I only try to put this much effort into this goal only every 18 months-2 years.  The results are ALWAYS THE SAME. 

Don't feel that you are the only one.