Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The issue of Comcast loading twice persists even after reset and checking browsers.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1 of 3 (717 Views)

The issue of Comcast loading twice persists even after reset and checking browsers.

After resetting the homepaage and checking settings etc. the omepage for Comcast ONLY loads twce.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3 (711 Views)

Re: The issue of Comcast loading twice persists even after reset and checking browsers.

Once again, it's not loading twice.  It's only partially loading and then you see a refresh where it finishes loading.  It's an annoyance, I know.  There's another area of Comcast that does the same thing, but for different reasons.

Are you using the homepage to get to email only, or are you interested in what the homepage offers as well?  If the former, there are two ways to get to your email without hitting the homepage.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: The issue of Comcast loading twice persists even after reset and checking browsers.

I wanted to get to the source of it and I did with your help thank you I have ways of working around these issues