New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Site login issues

Posted by
New Poster
Message 1 of 1

SO, I logged in to my account to pay my bill and was forcefully confronted by a message that was saying I had to change my email address.  I entered my current email address as I have had no problem whatsoever receiving email on it.  If you guys can't send me emails, maybe you should fix your system.  I canceled out, all I wanted to do was pay my bill, and was logged out.  I log back in, same message, so I entered my alternate email address.  Never got that first confirmation email from you.  Logged in again,  that message AGAIN pops up.  I enter my alternate email address AGAIN.  This time I get the confirmation.  I click through and get taken back to Comcast.  I log in and am immediately logged back out again.  I tried using the new email address as the account name, no go.  I poke around the site looking for answers, and thinking maybe another email was coming to me that I had to acknowledge.  Nothing came.  I tried to log in again, and FINALLY, I get into my account and was able to pay my bill.  A suggestion, when you can't send me email for some reason, maybe try allowing me to initiate a confirmation email instead of forcing me to change my email address.  I have used that email address for way more years than I have been with comcast, there is NOTHING wrong with that email address.