members

online now

discussions

Selling Info

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

Regardless of XFINITY'S or any advertiser's (in this case, Sherri's Berries) interpretation of whether or not I've checked some box or not, XFINITY and the advertiser DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have the authority or permission from me to take my activity from some other website on the Internet and use it to purchase/sell advertising to me on an XFINITY web site.  Please discontinue this practice or offer to me a defense of why you will not discontinue this practice.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 2 of 3
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 3

I had to phone in yesterday to have international calls blocked because scam artists have been phoning  two or more times every day trying to scam me for my bank account or card number for the dumbest scams. The pickup in scam artists who can barely speak English was very troubling. It was obvious some company had obtained, packaged and sold my info. I saw a report about how the White House made it legal for cable companies to sell our info without permission. Xfinity would NEVER do this??? If so I want them to stop it NOW.  Gutting the DVD is just wrong.