Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Problems with maintaing a Internet connection with Comcast

Frequent Visitor

Problems with maintaing a Internet connection with Comcast

Recently when I access Comcast Website and my E-Mail. I have problems getting and keeping a conection. I get a message that says the Website is not responding and I have to wait thru a recovery process. It is slow when connecting and working theu my E-Mails sometimes having to wait for Ads to come on the Screen. I have already had 2 long sessions with Comcast to correct the problems. One session was positive and we were able to correct the access problem although I still have trouble with this. But the problem with being slow and maintaining a connectio remains. I do not have this problem with any other Web Sites nor with my computer.

New Poster

Re: Problems with maintaing a Internet connection with Comcast

I'm having exactly the same problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?? Just started with new email format.

Frequent Visitor

The problem seems to have gone away. I don't know if Xfinity was able to clear up the problems they were having with changes they made to the Web-site or it was one of the actions I took with my Computer to make sure I wasn't a cause of the problem.

Official Employee

Hello all, I wanted to jump in here and see if you were still having this issue. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon