members

online now

discussions

PAYING MY BILL ONLINE

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Every time I move I have the same problem .  i want to pay my bill online.  i cannot do so because my old address, with my old address comes up.

i have had this probem for 3 years now. i have moved twice in those three years.  i call every month, to try to resolve this, but comcast is unable to resolve this.

Tried to pay my bill today, and my address , and account number from THREE years ago came up.  i tried calling  comcast, and after three phone calls ,I finally got an agent.  She tried to resolve my problem, but was unable to.

Strange that they are able to send my bill to me, by mail, to the right address, but cannot change my address online.  i want o pay my bill online, as i get points(  cash back) for usIng my card.  if i pay by mail, I need to pay for a stamp, and have to write a check.

how come i cannot edit out my old addresses myself on line ?  they have no way online to do this.  So, my address from three years ago is comng up.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hello @lucy-rose. Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this trouble. I can assist with your My Account bill pay issue. I will need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon