members

online now

discussions

Online access for two accounts

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

I have two accounts, one each in different locations.  One is set-up for online bill pay, with notification via email and text message.  When I try to set up the other one for the same access, it says my email address and phone number are already linked to another account.  Yes, of course they are!  

Calling customer service is futile; they apparently don't have an answer. I would of course prefer to be able to manage two locations under one set of account credentials, but that seems to be asking too much.  But I can't even do it with separate accounts. 

It can't be this hard to pay my bill. 

Any guidelines for this?

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 3

Hello iliad1954, I understand where you are coming from and the action you’re trying to execute. The system is set up to operate with one unique username and password, so you would have to create another username for your second account. You can make the usernames similar and have the same password for both to make it easier to remember and simple to sign into both accounts.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 3

I have the same issue, as far as I am concerned this is not acceptable at all. There is no reason Comcast cannot fix this. I am in the same boat and using 2 different e-mails is for the birds.