Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New My.Xfinity.com Home Page Post Feedback Here

New Poster

Re: My old web page

We as customers should have a say so!!!!

New Poster

Re: How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

I hate hate hare the new homepage!! How can I get my old homepage back?

New Poster

Re: where is??????

how in the heck do i get to my e-mail?

Regular Visitor

Re: where is??????

I know, blows right? No calendar.  No local news, no tv guide readily available. More difficult to navigate. I want the old way back as well. It is even more difficult to look at. Not viewer friendly or pleasing to the eye. P.S. Not everyone has children and is interested in a fulll page concerning parental controls.

New Poster

Give me my homepage back!

I wish Comcast would stop trying to fix things that aren't broke.  The new design layout for the homepage doesn't provide content I want at a glance.  Leave things alone!

New Poster

Re: How do i get back my old homepage?

this one is terrible

New Poster

guess i'll go back to yahoo.

New Poster

Re: home page

"As more customers have begun accessing our site from mobile and tablet devices we wanted to improve the user experience for our customers. Under this new format, the community becomes easier to read and navigate from a wide range of devices and screen sizes."   As mentioned in the sidebar comments from Comcast/Xfinity, the new home page is geared for mobile & tablet device customers with no regard or consideration for the pc user.  Maybe Comcast/Xfinity should offer two versions: one for the mobile/tablet user and one for the pc user?

Frequent Visitor

So now we have to search and search to find the forums. 

New Poster

New xfinity home page

I dont like the new xfinity home site. I want to access the old page, how can I do this.

Regular Visitor

Home page for 60+ folks

This is my 3rd Xfinity/Comcast homepage change in 9 years.  This seems excessive.  Not to mention I don't need a laptop TV.  I have cable for TV thank you very much.  And I think the producers who have all this time on their hands that they keep making changes need to learn about aging eyes and memories.

Us older folks, and while I'm not ancient, I am aging and my eyes have difficulty adjusting to so many distractions on one screen.  White lettering on a dark or black background is not see-able.  Tiny print is not see-able.  If the only thing there is to publish is television people and programs, then maybe the internet is done.  I want a news page that has an icon for each article that has something to do with the newsworthy (not ET news) happenings of the day.  I am more auditory than visual so cut out the pictures, they are annoying.  Learn what 60+ folks are interested in and market a homepage for us.  The young people don't care what they look at.  I do.  And I could really care less about the Kardashian family, so just stop that marlarky.

I need email, news, a connection to Facebook (although I'm not sure why as all I do is play games on it and I can do that elsewhere).  There is nothing else I need from you.  Can you create a homepage website for me and my age group that has to do with things that affect my life?  And cut out the popups they are irritating and intrusive.

Right now, once a day I check my email and then I leave Xfinity.  There is nothing here for me anymore and if there is, I sure as heck can't find it!!

You have one more chance Comcast/Xfinity - and I don't care that my professional email address is through you.  I can get another one easier than I can get through your homepage.

VERY sincerely,

an unhappy almost done customer

New Poster

homepage

w do i get the old comcast/xfinity homepage back?   anyone have that address?

Frequent Visitor

I agree, terrible format.  Tells you to sign in, when it says I'm already signed in, couldn't even find the log in box,  can't even find my e-mail.  I guess they don't realize that not everyone is a computer whiz tech.  I click on the read mail envelope and it says default mail client is not properly installed.  Well it was working just fine before the dam FIX.  Leave things alone.  Tried the chat, said wait time was 0 minutes and left after waiting 3 minutes, figured everyone was trying to live chat with the ONE person answering everyone's questions.  What a joke.  Oh and at the top here it is checked 'e-mail me when someone replies'.  How the heck am I supposed to get to my email?????

New Poster

comcast new home page

anyone else unhappy with the new comcast homepage?

New Poster

new home page

new home page is dark and dreary!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Home page for 60+ folks

I could not agree with the above comments more! Your new layout is far too confusing with photos intersperst with text. I'm appalled by the emphasis on entertainment, games, hot tips and yes, advertisements! I want to read the news and you have taken a giant step backward it that category. I am currently searching for a new home page after many years of using Comcast. You've blown it, guys!

New Poster

Re: Give me my homepage back!

i agree

New Poster

Re: comcast new home page

It is terrible!!!

New Poster

if you ever get an answer on how to return to the old homepage please let me lknow. new page is horrible with a ton of garbage. i spent over an hour trying to speak to someone in tech support to get an answer. appparently, Comcast is shipping there tech support overseas. i attempeted to speak to someone name 'Fred' and could not understand a word as hios accent was so heavy.

New Poster

Re: new home page

Yes it is dark and I do not like it. Before it was easy to find where you were going now it is very hard to figure out. I am lost and would like the old back.

Regular Visitor

Re: Homepage

I do not like this new homepage and that is putting it mildly.  I am ready to quit comcast. they are overpaid and under performance.  slow and slower.

anyone else agree with me.

New Poster

This is awful. Very difficult to find what you want. Who decided on this change? Ridiculous!

New Poster

Re: How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

I spent an hour with tech support (apparently comcast is now outsourcing their tech support) and they had no idea what i was talking about, which seems pretty fair as i couldn't understand a word Gunga Din was saying. i'm not against outsourcing, I mean they are just trying to earn a living, but they really need to work on their english and accent.

New Poster

the new web page

if you don' go back to the old web page you will loose over $300.00 a month as I'll cancle phone,tv and the internet that is getting slower by the day

New Poster

Re: Home page for 60+ folks

This is comcasts last chance to get things right.   I only use my computer for e-mails and looking for some information once in a while.   I could get my info from another sorce.    I could care less about a home page.    As for TV, there isn't anything worth watching except football and it is about over.

Go back to previous home page.

New Poster

new home page

I HATE THE NEW HOME PAGE...I LIKED THE OLD ONE JUST FINE ...EASY TO NAVIGATE AND I KNEW WHERE EVERYTHING WAS. I'M GUESSING WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER....SO WHY ASK US?

New Poster

Re: 2016 Responsive Forum Design: Post Feedback Here

Do not like the new home page... 

New Poster

This new home page is absolutely atrocious (theu wouldn't allow me to sue the word I wanted to) !!!  The jersk running the show should have asked for comments BEFORE changing it; however, as with everything else, they do whatever they want and to he!! with their customers.

Frequent Visitor

All posts I have read have been negative and do not want the new homepage.  Hopefully someone from Comcast/Xfinity is able to read the comments and do something about them.  Maybe new designers that don't try to fix something that is not broken!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Pay attention Comcast/Xfinity!  NOBODY likes it!!!

New Poster

new xfinity home page

Hate it, hate it, hate it. I log in every morning and use advanced call forwarding to forward my home calls to work, and again in the evening to reverse the process. Can't even FIND voice now. Used to be a handy menu running down the left-hand side of the screen; it had choices for email, voice, dvr, tv, etc. Don't use icons and pictures. Give me WORDS. And I don't want to be advertised to about upcoming programs or new games or ANYTHING. Just give me a menu I can use to get to functionality. That's all I want. Don't like that the screen constantly changes. Go back to the old web page without all the bells and whistles.
Regular Visitor

I think the old page was much easier to use and navigate to all features.  Please consider going back to the previous page.

New Poster

I'm sure the designers & programmers are quite proud of their product.  They may have even tested it themselves on their mobile or tablet, but not on a pc.  They may have tested it outside of their circle, but not with a pc only test group of various ages.  Maybe they think the website is a new hidden object picture game? 

New Poster

Re: Old Home Page back!

Agree. Hate the new home page. Can't find voice at all.
New Poster

I think you spend to much time catering to the computer wiz heads.  I guess if you can't keep up you just get left behind.

Aren't you glad " your " parents didn't look at life that way. And if they did, that explains alot !

Regular Visitor

I was happy with the old home page, why change what seems to work...

change for the sake of change is not needed!!!!!

Mike

New Poster

Re: homepage

You have to now go to bottom of web page to get the things wanted live DVR manager, e-mail, etc. I think the new web page is the pits!!!!!!! If I want to get that information I can go to web pages that I want. I do not want all that garbage that they put on new web page.

New Poster

Re: Comcast Homepage in process of Remodel.

couldn't agree more if i can't access my email why should i pay bill for a service (so called) that i am not receiving -what is wrong with comcast is there any intelligence there or just greed? 

New Poster

Who came up with this "NEW" page - was someone in a bad mood and decided to take it out on the customers -- get real and bring back the old page or something a bit brighter--- after all the money you charge for your bad service this is all you could come with!!!! But your comcast why should anyone expect anything else!!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Old home page

mb67 wrote:

How do i get back to the old home page?

Sorry, but you don't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  But you're not tied to anything Comcast offers.  Find a page that suites your needs, and change to that.  Don't look back.  Smiley Happy

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: homepage

ronald998 wrote:

You have to now go to bottom of web page to get the things wanted live DVR manager, e-mail, etc. I think the new web page is the pits!!!!!!! If I want to get that information I can go to web pages that I want. I do not want all that garbage that they put on new web page.

Sorry, but you don't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  But you're not tied to anything Comcast offers.  Find a page that suites your needs, and change to that.  Don't look back.  Smiley Happy

New Poster

Re: new xfinity home page

I, also, would like my old homepage back!!! I can not believe that COMCAST would change a feature like this with out permision from the customer!!!! 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: 2016 Responsive Forum Design: Post Feedback Here

sharonmah wrote:

Do not like the new home page... 

Noone else seems to, either.  Haven't seen a single positive post.  But that doesn't matter, Comcast will not bring the old one back.  Best answer is to find a new one that you like and switch to that.  There's a ton of them out there.

New Poster

New Web site

IT STINKS!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: New Web site

Vibguy wrote:

IT STINKS!!!

I can't smell a thing. Smiley Happy  But the one look I took at it was pretty bad.  No one here seems to like it.

Contributor

Re: New Home Page

Am going to MSN. Xfinity home page is disaster

Frequent Visitor

Re: the new web page

WHAT CHUCKLE HEAD CHANGED THE WEB PAGE?

YOU MADE A MESS OUT OF IT.

HUGE BLOCK ADS TO SCROLL OVER BEFORE YOU FIND WHAT YOU WANT? COME ON

iF IT DOES NOT GO BACK TO EXACTLY HOW IT WAS i WILL CHANGE MY SERVICE

YOU WILL LOOSE 200.00 A MONTH.  

YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE ENJOY OPENING THERE WEB PAGE TO LOOK AT GIGANTIC BLOCK ADS TO CLICK ON WHAT THEY WANT.

RATHER HARD ON YOUR EYES TO ADJUST TO SUCH HUGE SQUARES

FIND SOME OTHER JOB TO DO AND PUT THE WEB PAGE BACK TO HOW IT WAS OR i WILL GO TO EXFINITY

New Poster

Re: the new web page

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??????? THIS IS TERRIBLE, YOUR GOING TO LOOSE A CUSTOMER IF YOU DO NOT GO BACK TO PREVIOUS WEB PAGE.  WHAT INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT THIS UP AND WHY DID UPPER MANAGEMENT GO ALONG WITH IT? YOUR ONLY MAKING THING WORSE BY NOT STAYING WITH THE USUAL.

New Poster

Re: new hpme page

Maybe someone with a big door at Comcast lost a bet, or owed someone a big favor?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: new hpme page

flopoo wrote: Can I go back to the old home page +++