Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New My.Xfinity.com Home Page Post Feedback Here

New Poster

Re: Xfinity home page

How do I get the old home back?  Anyone have an answer or does Comcast? Some assitance would be helpful to restore the great old home psge.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity home pageI want to keep the old home page. but the new one comes up and I hate it.

And how did you get the old home page back????

Contributor

Re: Does anyone else hate the new home page format as much as I do?

Same here , try acessing your e-mail , half the time i have to double click an e-mail just to open, and sometimes it says cannot open, we find the new home page ugh, and slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

New Poster

Re: Do I have to have the new xfinity homepage 2/1/2016? It just showed up this evening!

I'm with you. We should be able to opt out of this homepage and go back to the style we had before. I may use a different homepage from now on and just come to this one for my email.

New Poster

Xfinity homepage Wont load in MS Edge

I have been using Microsoft Edge for the Xfinity.com site for a while now. Xfinity.com has changed format and a week or so after that the site doesnt load anymore. The email page also doesn't load, they say Not Responding.Sometimes it freezes my browser and have to restart the browser.  The ONLY way I can get into the Xfinity.com site is using IE11, Chrome or Firefox or open an InPrivate session in Edge. Anyone else have this problem? I have Edge running default settings the whole time and havent changed a thing.

New Poster

New home page

HOW DO I GET THE OLD HOME PAGE BACK.  Don 't like the new page, don't like that I don't have a choice.  You operate like Microsoft, take what you give us and like it or lump it.  Put an option on the home page, WANT THE OLD ONE BACK!!!!!

Contributor

Re: 2016 Responsive Forum Design: Post Feedback Here

What am I supposed to do with this?

Everything is loaded on top of it's self. No way to possibly navagate to another page. Why does comcast insist on their homepage being so dark. I don't like dark web pages because they are hard to read and navigate. all the new page has done is add another page to navigate through to get where I want to go. That is if the page is readable. Why does comcast "fix" things that don't need it, instead of fixing things that need it? I'll tell you what, I will put up with this homepage, if you give me Fox Sports 2.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity home page

fharv wrote:

Why does my home page default to Philadelphia ??  I am in Florida.

Comcast is headquartered in Philidelphia.  Are you sure you're signed in?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity home pageI want to keep the old home page. but the new one comes up and I hate it.

retiredguy2016 wrote:

And how did you get the old home page back????

For a while, it's going to come and go.  Something to do with server balances or something like that;  no customer control.  At some point, the new one will be here to stay.

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity homepage Wont load in MS Edge

KevinT130 wrote:

I have been using Microsoft Edge for the Xfinity.com site for a while now. Xfinity.com has changed format and a week or so after that the site doesnt load anymore. The email page also doesn't load, they say Not Responding.Sometimes it freezes my browser and have to restart the browser.  The ONLY way I can get into the Xfinity.com site is using IE11, Chrome or Firefox or open an InPrivate session in Edge. Anyone else have this problem? I have Edge running default settings the whole time and havent changed a thing.

Xfinity.com site opens fine in  windows10 Microsoft Edge.

The email sign-in and email client pages open & work fine in Microsoft Edge also.

check and trouble shoot your system more.

Problem Solver

Re: New home page

Get all the other Comcast customers together and buy enough Comcast stock to do a hostile take over of Comcast.   Then you_all can change the page back.   . . . well unless a majority of the other customer(owners)  vote to keep the current new theme.

Frequent Visitor

Re: New Home Page

My new home page won't be Xfinity.

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

This new home page is stupid

go back to the older home page

New Poster

Home Page

Someone needs to pink slip your marketing department. You have every right to change a home page however when no one keeps your home page as their own they simply CHOOSE to move on to another one. So as politely as I can say this please continue to blunder. Your competitors will love you in the end. Have a nice day Comcast will no longer be our home page both at home and at work. Oh and another side effect we will no longer promote Comcast to our circle of friends. I wish you all the best in your new niche.

New Poster

Re: This new home page is stupid

Haha. Nice!!!!! They should probably update their security measures, huh?
Service Expert
Moved:

Re: Xfinity homepage Wont load in MS Edge

Frequent Visitor

geek46 wrote:

Since your browser is not displaying the MAIL ICON in the top right of the header, after logging into your account online try this link to see if it brings you to your email:  https://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Nope.  Thanks for trying geek46,  but that link sends me right to the same comcast home page with no way to get into my email.  I wish I didn't have to rely on the web site for my email, but since Windows stopped supporting and installing Outlook Express, I'm stuck.

New Poster

New MyXfinity home page format

I hate the new MyXfinity home page format.  Hoping they revert again as they did a few week ago!!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast New Homepage back in use, 01-20-2016

Great comment OldTexan, enjoyed you Better suggestion on trahing the new home page

and continue to use the old one that been in use for years and works very good.

I have to agree with your comment,  "Nothing wrong with the current (or old one)

so quit fixing what "ain't broke"! 

The biggest problem is that they have so many software developers and tech's on the

payroll, that they all need to look for things to mess with to justify their job.

Looks like we maybe stuck with this new home page unless enough people complain. 

New Poster

Re: Ads

No, I have consciously had Comcast for my homepage for 106 years. Out of habit I guess. I have noticed this automatic ad interruption only in the past couple of those years. Not only do ads generate before each viewing of a deliberately clicked news video, but I find if I click on a print article that also has an associated video with the same story, the video will automatically play a few seconds after I dive into the print article, even though the cursor went NOWHERE NEAR THE VIDEO BUTTON. I have to go back and mute it. Very aggravating. I am going to have to pursue other options for a homepage.

New Poster

xfinity comcast.net

what happen to my normal comcast.net home page seems all new and not familiar with this new home page. pls. explane

New Poster

Re: 2016 Responsive Forum Design: Post Feedback Here

I do NOT like the new Xfinity Homepage.  Terrible design.  The prior one was very good.  How can I change back to the old homepage?  At work, the old homepage shows up all the time.  Please help.  Very discouraged.  Will change to another homepage if this can't be resolved.

Regular Visitor

NEW HOMEPAGE

HATE YOUR NEW HOME PAGE, NOTHING BUT CLUTTER!!!!!! TYPE IS SO LIGHT YOU CAN HARDLEY READ IT!

Frequent Visitor

Re: New home page lay out .

I agree. Format is bad looks just like AOL we no longer use them. Give your paying customers the option to go back to the old format...

Contributor

home page

I have the new xfinity home page. Can I get the old style homepage back? If so. How?

New Poster

Comcast home page

I am getting annoyed with your homepage when I log in.  I keep on getting the Watch TV Online site and have trouble getting rid of it.  When I log onto my Comcast site, I want the news as my home page and easy access to my e-mails.  Help me get rid of the crappy Watch TV Online since I watch TV on a regulation TV set.

Email Expert

Re: home page

Unfortunately--------no.  Once they switch you that's it.  You can't get the old one back.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: What happened to the old original my xfinity web page?

Yup, just happened to me just now, and when I go into my Google settings to set the webpage back to the original one, the link to the old webpage is no longer there.  What else is Comcast going to do to make my blood boil?  I'm already fighting a losing battle against erroneous charges on my account, so this just adds to my growing frustration.  Unfortunately for me, Comcast has a monopoly on cable TV and internet service in my area.  But as soon as AT&T becomes available, I'm switching in a New York minute!

Frequent Visitor

Homepage

Please return me to the old homepage.

New Poster

Old home page

How do i get back to the old home page?

New Poster

Internet home page

Just saying - do NOT like the new MyXfinity home page.  I suppose it is designed to be more "user friendly", but I certainly did not find it to be.  Why fix what isn't broken?????

New Poster

revamp of Xfinity homepage

Just opened up computer and find I have a new Xfinity homepage. Was trying to access the calendar that was on old homepage but can't find it anywhere ... sure it must be somewhere can you help me

New Poster

Re: New home page

Here we go again. Hate the new Home page. Guess I'll go to Google .

New Poster

Re: home page

Please go back to the old home page or I will swithch to a  new provider

New Poster

looks like we're stuck with the new version of the home page.  It's just too busy and awkward for me. 
Can't find the place to click on the 'local' button to get to local news and weather 
Real bummer, time to change to AT&T Uverse

New Poster

Hate new comcast homepage

To Comcast, why is it every time you come out with a 'new' 'enhanced' user interface I hate more and more.  I deo not want to see Jeb Bush, I just want to easily get to my stuff that I use every day like my email.  Quit constantly changing things as I think you are make my life harder.  What ever happened to user friendly?  Okay?

New Poster

How do I get out of the My xfinity page and back to the old one?

How do I get out of this My xfinity page and back to my old one?

Regular Visitor

Re: How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

New  Page    pulls  a  VACUM    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I  want  the  old  page  back  !!!

Regular Visitor

Re: Hate new comcast homepage

The back ground to the homepage is to dark; and it is to much advertising on tv shows, because it is nothing good on tv but re runs

New Poster

where is??????

Ok at first sight , Hate the new setup. Can I have the old way back PLEASE. Where do you have the left hand side bar with the whats on tv tonight or on demand  //??? If this is how this page is going to look from now on , I will switch to another homepage , this is HORRIBLE

New Poster

Why did they change old page?  It was very easy to navigate and straight forward.  This new one tries to copy other types of websites and very hard to navigate.  It's like Comcast wants us to scroll through their junk to get to what we nedd.  WHY COMCAST/XFINITY??:?

Regular Visitor

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE HOME PAGE!!!  IT IS DEFINATELY NOT AN IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT USER FRIENDLY.  GIVE ME THE OLD ONE PLEASE!!!!

New Poster

Re: How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

deborahpalmer30 wrote:

How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

Why did they change old page?  It was very easy to navigate and straight forward.  This new one tries to copy other types of websites and very hard to navigate.  It's like Comcast wants us to scroll through their junk to get to what we nedd.  WHY COMCAST/XFINITY??:?

Regular Visitor

I AGREE ......AND IF YOU PERSIST, I AM CANCELLING COMCAST XFINITY AND GOING TO VERIZON!!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: How do i get back my old homepage?

Where is the answer to your question?

Regular Visitor

Re: How do i get back my old homepage?

Well how?

New Poster

what a surprise to open up my home page and find the dark background  and huge pictures. Please bring back what is familiar. New is not always better and in this case it is far worse. It used to be so easy to navigate the news. This new format is NOT EASY!

New Poster

Re: What happened to the old original my xfinity web page?

I do not like  the new xfinity home page how do I get the old onem back?????

New Poster

Re: My old web page

it stinks big time

Contributor

Comcast has stated that once they've migrated you, there's no going back.  Sorry.

Once again COMCAST stinks and cares not for the CUSTOMER!!