Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New My.Xfinity.com Home Page Post Feedback Here

New Poster

Re: THE NEW HOME PAGE STINKS! Anyone else agree? And there is no option to use the old one is one wishes.

This new change is terrible - if ain't broke don't fix it!!  It wasn't broke -  Put it back - PLEASE!!!!!!

New Poster

Home Page

I like my original xfinity home page not the one with all the pictures. Can't even find how to sign in for e-mails!

How do I get it back?

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: Home Page

New Poster

Home Page

Complete design failure, looks like someone with a severe attention disorder was off the meds!

Offensive does'nt begin to address how amatuerish this mess is...

Gonna have to find something useable!

New Poster

Re: THE NEW HOME PAGE STINKS! Anyone else agree? And there is no option to use the old one is one wishes.

yes.

Regular Visitor

New Comcast Homepage Format

Comcast just now switched me to the new Xfinity homepage format.  Who designed this thing? Hate it!

Called Customer Service to see about switching back only, after 2 uninformed agents on a poor Comcast phone connection, and a lot of waiting, to hear that many are complaining and that switching back is not an option.  My customer experience has not been improved.

Thanks once again Comcast!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast.net did the homepage change it look

I cannot stand the new black background screen on xfinity.com.  Bring the white screenback please.

New Poster

the new home page

does anyone else hate the new home page that came on line 2 days ago? I do I get the old page 

back? can someone tell me if it is even possible.

There's an old saying that i wish companies would listen too..."if it aint broke, DON'T fix it"

New Poster

Re: new homepage

I hate it too! Comcast go back to the old page ASAP!

New Poster

Re: new homepage

I hate it to.  Called service and got the usual run around.

New Poster

Re: the new home page

Cabobshaw....I'm with you...tried just about everthing to get back the old theme...and we pay for this..

New Poster

home page

I'm trying to make comcast xfinity my home page and I'm having a lot of trouble.

New Poster

Re: Maybe we need to check out AT&T.

maybe we need to check out AT&T.

New Poster

xfinity home page

I am very dissatisfied with the new home page that was forced upon me as a customer. In fact, I HATE it!

There must be others that feel as I do. Is it at all possible that if enough people complain you may reconsider this drastic mistake.

Victoria Abrahamsen

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity home page

phartech1 wrote:

I am very dissatisfied with the new home page that was forced upon me as a customer. In fact, I HATE it!

There must be others that feel as I do. Is it at all possible that if enough people complain you may reconsider this drastic mistake.

Victoria Abrahamsen

Many others have complained and will continue to do so.  Sadly, it won't change a thing.  But you can change to a different home page that suits your needs. 

New Poster

Does anyone else hate the new home page format as much as I do?

I hate the new home page format.  I find it cluttered and difficult to use.  The old format was clean and succinct.  Can we please go back to the old format?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Does anyone else hate the new home page format as much as I do?

Unfortunately, once you've been migrated, you can't go back.

New Poster

Its a piece of S*it. Give me my old home page back

New Poster

It's way too dark.  Not very friendly looking at all.   I do not like it.

New Poster

New Xfinity Home page

This homepage stinks and I want the old format back. I don't want that crud all over my screen 

when I open my web page. You've made it so busy with what you think I want to see that you

can't find anything. You should have a way that we can edit the main page so we can make it

look the way we want it. The way I want it is uncluttered!!!! I don't want all the pix and the

color is depressing.

New Poster

Yes it just changed on me today and I am very unhappy with it. It is so cluttered you can't find

anything on the page. There does not seem to be a way to edit the page to eliminate what you

don't want to see. 

Regular Visitor

I despise it! Please give us the option of using the old one.

N/A

Re: New Xfinity Home page

I'm with you. Can't stand the new home page!!!!

New Poster

Can we get the Old Homepage back???

New Poster

Re: New home page lay out .

The new homepage format stinks. 

New Poster

Re: New home page lay out .

Isn't that like biting the hand that feeds you if you are telling people to go to another location and use their home page instead of using yours. Turning away business is what I am seeing.  You don't seem to care that someone did a design that not everyone likes the look of or using.  . 

New Poster

Re: home page

Why do I have the new "Home Page which is totally horriable " on my wk computer, but at home I dtill have the old on?

BruceW wrote:

hardtoplease wrote: can you switch back to the old home page?

Please see http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-com-Website/New-My-Xfinity-com-Home-Page/m-p/2653437#U2653437

Frequent Visitor

Please bring back the 'old' page or give us the option to select the 'old' page.  New page is way too cluttered and difficult to find/read items.

New Poster

Home Page format

Your changes to the Xfinity Homepage format are atrocious!  Why make unrequired changes that make the use of the home page so difficult?  You must be spending too much time listening to yourselves instead of listening to your customers.  Wake up!

New Poster

New Home Page Layout

New Home Page Layout

Don't care for new layout - not interested in all the entertainment junk, video content, etc. - just want news and financial and sports. How do I customize the home page layout to my preferences?

New Poster

Re: Homepage

I also want the old Comcast homepage back  - if not in the next week or two, I'm going to try to find another homepage as well. This new one is terrible - cut it out, Xfinity! Stop trying to change things that weren't broken and don't mess with the email - there are already too many ads on there. kvw

New Poster

I logged in today and I have the old page back!!!! I don't know if it is a fluke or not but I am very happy.

I hope you all have it back too.

New Poster

New Xfinity format

The new format is awful.

New Poster

Re: New Xfinity formatd

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?  I HAVE A VERY DIFFICULT TIME GETTING TO MY EMAIL.  SOMETHING ELSE POPS UP AND BLOCKS ME???

SO DO NOT SEND THE SOLUTION BY EMAIL.

New Poster

Re: New Xfinity format

I agree, the new format is awful.  I am looking into other options.

New Poster

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!  Change it back.

New Poster

How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: How do i get back my old homepage. Xfinity changed it to something new and I liked the old homepage better.

There is no way. It's now permanent for everybody.

Regular Visitor

new comcast webpage

How do Iget rid of the new comcast webpage.  I can not stand it!!!

New Poster

Re: home page

ABSOLUTELY "H A T E"  YOUR NEW HOME PAGE......!!!! MOVED TO MSNBC

Frequent Visitor

New homepage

Keep the current homepagew. The new page is too busy.

New Poster

New Homepage layout

Hello,

I would like to know why I have a new homepage layout?  I do not like it or want it. 

Shouldn't customers have a choice in these matters?

Is it possible for customers to have old homepage returned?

Thank you.

Email Expert

Re: New Homepage layout

In a word---------no.  You cannot get the old one back once you are changed over to the new one.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

too much pictures and advertisements.. no where to find our email logon... its too small o the top right hand corner.please put back  email icon in the left hand corner at least in the middle front page...

New Poster

Homepage

Any way to get the old homepage back? The new page is not very functional. It is like MSN without the quality, quantity, or variety.

Bronze Problem Solver

jaz260 wrote:

Any way to get the old homepage back? The new page is not very functional. It is like MSN without the quality, quantity, or variety.

Sorry, no.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated you're stuck with it.

New Poster

Re: New home page

Totally agree. New home page stinks. I get much faster information when I read, not listening to other people talk. When I want videos, I go to UTube.

Regular Visitor

Yes.... I do. Just reviewed it and not impressed. Feel the same way as the others that posted here.

Regular Visitor

Homepage

I really dislike the new exfinity homepage.  It is much too busy, to the point that it is a distraction.  I need an alternative as soon as possible.

Problem Solver

I love this one, granted it is a picture, but with text and interesting facts.  Smiley Wink 

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Then there's Google News  :  https://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=in&pog=false

or ~  DSL reports :   https://www.dslreports.com/forum/security

or~ Yahoo:  https://www.yahoo.com/                

or just anything that suits your needs.

And I agree the new version of comcast's homepage is a nightmare, busy, and distraction; no substance.  The developers must not have reached the word stage of their learning..   Pictures first, hand signals, then WORDS.  

Good luck in your search.\

ciao, bj