members

online now

discussions

New My.Xfinity.com Home Page Post Feedback Here

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 451 of 995

manfre1 wrote:

I do not like this new homepage and that is putting it mildly.  I am ready to quit comcast. they are overpaid and under performance.  slow and slower.

anyone else agree with me.

Wouldn't it be easier just to switch to a more useful home page?

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on earning 5 kudos! Your great contributions have been much appreciated by the community.
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 452 of 995

your new website is really stupid and hard to navigate..bring back the old one!!!

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 453 of 995

madmax007 wrote:

if you ever get an answer on how to return to the old homepage please let me lknow. new page is horrible with a ton of garbage. i spent over an hour trying to speak to someone in tech support to get an answer. appparently, Comcast is shipping there tech support overseas. i attempeted to speak to someone name 'Fred' and could not understand a word as hios accent was so heavy.

Sorry folks, but you don't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  But you're not tied to anything Comcast offers.  Find a page that suites your needs, and change to that.  Don't look back. 

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on earning 5 kudos! Your great contributions have been much appreciated by the community.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 454 of 995

yes...and really bad service PLUS lots of extra add=on charges

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 455 of 995

kauai112 wrote:

your new website is really stupid and hard to navigate..bring back the old one!!!

Sorry, but you don't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  But you're not tied to anything Comcast offers.  Find a page that suites your needs, and change to that.  Don't look back. 

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 456 of 995

right on...really is awful

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 457 of 995

rcook53 wrote:

I dont like the new xfinity home site. I want to access the old page, how can I do this.

Sorry, but you don't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  But you're not tied to anything Comcast offers.  Find a page that suites your needs, and change to that.  Don't look back. 

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 458 of 995

I really dont think they care....

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 459 of 995

1sad_customer wrote:

"As more customers have begun accessing our site from mobile and tablet devices we wanted to improve the user experience for our customers. Under this new format, the community becomes easier to read and navigate from a wide range of devices and screen sizes."   As mentioned in the sidebar comments from Comcast/Xfinity, the new home page is geared for mobile & tablet device customers with no regard or consideration for the pc user.  Maybe Comcast/Xfinity should offer two versions: one for the mobile/tablet user and one for the pc user?

Should, but won't.  Apparently, up to 40% of hits now come from some form of "mobile" device.  Thus, for some odd reason, the 60% who still use real computers have to be inconvenienced to meet the needs of the 40%.  Hmm...

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 460 of 995

aquila3 wrote:

Your newest home page stinks, is confusing & just like many of your features doesn't deliver. I'm switching to another provider, you're expensive, always raising fees & I'm fed up.

Might be cheaper just to switch pages.   Lots of good ones out there.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 461 of 995

I agree -- it Stinks!  I don't like it one bit.  I don't like weeding through all of those pictures.  I like to see the headlines and if or when I click on one, then I can appreciate the picture/photos.  It's just too convoluted for my taste,

Posted by
New Poster

Message 462 of 995

This new "home page" $ucks. Get me back to something that worked. Why do you people always change stuff to make it worse? Just solidifies how much I really hate Comcast. Thanks for the warning about the change, or the option to opt out.

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 463 of 995

M1Riflenut wrote:

This new "home page" $ucks. Get me back to something that worked. Why do you people always change stuff to make it worse? Just solidifies how much I really hate Comcast. Thanks for the warning about the change, or the option to opt out.

Easy to opt out.  Just find a page that suits you and change to that.  Lots of them out there.

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 464 of 995

maemae00 wrote:

How do I get out of this My xfinity page and back to my old one?

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 465 of 995

Patdr wrote:

Here we go again. Hate the new Home page. Guess I'll go to Google .

It's a much better page.  Smiley Happy

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 466 of 995

jeepgnome wrote:

Just saying - do NOT like the new MyXfinity home page.  I suppose it is designed to be more "user friendly", but I certainly did not find it to be.  Why fix what isn't broken?????

They do that on a regular basis.  Each iteration seems to be worse than the last, which is odd considering all the suggestions here on what people actually want.  It's actually kind of fascinating to watch!

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 467 of 995

ejmackey wrote:

Please return me to the old homepage.

Sorry, but you can't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  But you're not tied to anything Comcast offers.  Find a page that suites your needs, and change to that.  Don't look back. 

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 468 of 995

When I login to Comcast, I want to see three things:

1.) A link to my Account page

2.) A link to my email

3.) A link to TV/Movies

These horrible "one size fits all" web pages are the essence of unoriginality, probably designed by either committee or by management, likely using Agile Development (which seems to give Management a woody, but make Engineering want to projectile vomit). Witness the (non-)success of Windows 8.1. I don't want national/local/entertainment news, a weather report, healthy recipes, movie times, and all that other horse-(hockey). I want to use an OS (or in the case of Comcast, I want to watch TV and/or movies). If I want the other stuff, I'll open a browser and go get it.

Please, just give us the basics. We promise that we can get the rest ourselves. Google's slogan was "Don't be evil". Try "Don't repeat Microsoft's mistakes".

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 469 of 995

erhbass wrote:

I am getting annoyed with your homepage when I log in.  I keep on getting the Watch TV Online site and have trouble getting rid of it.  When I log onto my Comcast site, I want the news as my home page and easy access to my e-mails.  Help me get rid of the crappy Watch TV Online since I watch TV on a regulation TV set.

Switch to a news page that you like, and install a free (with way more features!) email client.  I like Thunderbird.  Easy peasy.

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 470 of 995

gjb777300 wrote:

I  Will change to another homepage if this can't be resolved.

That's really the only option.  There's lots of them out there.  No reason to ever see a Comcast page again.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 471 of 995

Who has the time to siff through all those big blocks?

Scroll down scroll down    what a joke!

Made something that was great into a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will have to go to yopur competition if it does not go back!

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 472 of 995

dh91 wrote:

HATE YOUR NEW HOME PAGE, NOTHING BUT CLUTTER!!!!!! TYPE IS SO LIGHT YOU CAN HARDLEY READ IT!

For whatever reason, the new trend it for light grey text on a white background.  In what world is that legible??

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 473 of 995

MikeInNH wrote:

I hate the new MyXfinity home page format.  Hoping they revert again as they did a few week ago!!!

They might, but it won't last.  Sooner or later, the old one is gone for good  RIP.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 474 of 995

Oh my God, what have you people done? Everything as we've known it is gone. This is a huge advertising mess. How can we just not look back? Why did you change the only thing about Comcast worth having. It's homepage. Familiar. Informative. Modern. To this GARBAGE! You've actually made me physically sick!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 475 of 995

One more thought. Did it not occur to you that we didn't want to be migrated? Why didn't you ask us what we wanted? You took away everything we had without our permission, and stuck us with an impossible to navigate website, nothing where we wanted it to be, no content worth having, and ridiculously slow speed to boot.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 476 of 995
Posted by
New Poster

Message 477 of 995

If you don't go back to her home page I will find another provider for my internet service

Posted by
New Poster

Message 478 of 995

Go back to the old home page I'm looking for another provider right now if you don't

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 479 of 995

newhomepagenogo wrote:

If you don't go back to her home page I will find another provider for my internet service

Much cheaper and easier to just switch pages, but I understand the level of frustration.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 480 of 995

Uggg Dislike the new home page!!!!!! What were they thinking???????

Posted by
New Poster

Message 481 of 995

The worst!! I used aspects of  the old site EVERY day now you have to weed through all this GARBAGE!!!! What is the point in having this service if it is no longer a useful service! I want ALL my stuff back on the  right MY e-mail My calender My temp  I want ot JUST click on what I want SIMPLY!! This sholud be a seemless activity NOT an end of the day aggrevation!! Give me the OPTION of this POS and my old page!!

Posted by
N/A

Message 482 of 995

Very hard to navigate.Too large and busy. Made the easy things to find twice as long to locate.

Don' try to fix what aint broke. Fire the person responsible for this mess. Will look for anoyher home page.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 483 of 995

Please remove this page, and return my old format. I now cannot get my email

quintomac wrote:

THERE'S NO VALUE   IT GETS "WORSE & WORSE EVERY DAY!!     "STOP IT!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 484 of 995

I totally agree.  This is the worst design.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 485 of 995

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get the old style home page back?  The new "Xfinity" page is to much fluff.  I want to see more news / sports/ entertainment / money / science etc on one page without clicking on a bunch of icons to see more.  A teenager must have designed this. . . .looks pretty, but a waste of time.  I would rather not make MSN my home page but it doesn't take an hour to get caught up on whats going on out there. I DON"T HAVE TIME TO PLAY!

Signed

PO'd (It wouldn't let me use a "Bad Word"). . . Seriously?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 486 of 995

Maybe they will care if I dump my service ALL my services!!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 487 of 995

who designs this garbage, are you kidding me!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 488 of 995
Posted by
New Poster
Message 489 of 995

I totally agree. Garbage!!!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 490 of 995

I agree, I don't like it. no celebrity birthdays also harder to navigate. things on it that I don't need that some how you feel is important. I'm sure that a lot of other people will agree.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 491 of 995

Dislike the new home page!!!!!! What were they thinking???????

Posted by
New Poster
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 492 of 995

home page is dark and dreary i want the old one back

Posted by
New Poster

Message 493 of 995

I want my original one back! Don't like the new one. You have no business changing my computer without my consent. Plus, I am sick of your commercials. I have to watch a 30 decond commercial for every video. Knock it off. There are other providers wooing me, I am starting to listen to them. Yoy guys are worse than Congress, shoving stuff up my  . . . .  

Posted by
New Poster

Message 494 of 995

Don't like the new home page and I want the old home page back.  I don't have time to mess with the changes.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 495 of 995

this new homepage is awful. how can i get back to the old one?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 496 of 995

My sentiments exactly....bring back the old homepage, at least its not confusing.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 497 of 995

Absolutely agree with every word.  Additionally,  the email icon doesn't update after reading emails so it always looks like there's unread mail.  Hate this new look!!!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 498 of 995

HATE IT!!!

Posted by
Contributor
Message 499 of 995

Today its the new home page, intrent is jumpy or doesn't display so tired of comcast

Posted by
New Poster

Message 500 of 995

I hate the new home page...i will not be using you any more