members

online now

discussions

Need old account unlinked from primary account

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I am unable to access HBO GO or Showtime Anytime due to Xfinity errors on the login pages for both apps.  I am 100% certain this has to do with me having an old account still attached to my main account.  It's defaulting to that one when logging in and not letting me access the content I pay for.  I have been tried calling the Customer Support line where I was just misunderstood for about half an hour about what the issue was, resulting in nothing getting fixed.  I have had this issue for years, but now that I actually have these channels, I would like to use them.  It has been endlessly frustrating to deal with this stuff, and it would be absolutely wonderful if I could get this issue resolved.

Thank you.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hi KiriA500, I can assist you with your app concerns and I can also "unlink" your accounts if needed. Comcast is no longer supported on HBO GO or Xbox or many other platforms due to licensing restrictions. You can view all of your paid content like HBO, Starz, etc. on our "Xfinity Stream app". If you "unlink" your accounts it will have no impact on your access. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon