My Account Page Problems?

Posted by
Edited on
‎02-25-2017 10:02 AM

Problem Solver

Message 1 of 2 (675 Views)

My Account Page Problems?

[ Edited ]

Overview page:  shows we have video and internet.  Nope, we should just have internet.  I've  been told it's just a "placeholder", even though the page says it's connected, and I should "just ignore it".

Users page:  only shows the primary account.  The three secondary accounts are nowhere to be found (although they seem to be functional.  At least Thunderbird checks for and downloads mail)  I've been told the CSRs can see them, so I "should just ignore it."  That might work until I need to change something, I guess.

Settings page:  My last name is now "undefined".  Smiley Happy  (Maybe I should keep it, I kind of like that.)  Phone numbers, email addresses, account number, all missing.  No explanation offered

This is coincidental with receiving two emails from Comcast thanking me for the recent order I never made nor authorized, and confirming the changes I never asked for nor authorized, but which seem to be the same internet only I've had for quite a while.    Oh, and my bill may "vary a bit" due to the one time charges and pro-rated charges, again for changes I never asked for.

I called, got hung up on a couple of times, bounced around while the East Indian folks named Fred and Joe chased an issue I never asked them to investigate, some mythical report they claimed I made about "someone hacking into my account".  (They also did a creditable job of trying to sell me unwanted and unneeded services  Smiley Happy)

Anyone else seeing these or other odd stuff?

1 REPLY
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2 (565 Views)

Re: My Account Page Problems?

And the problems continue unabated.  At least no one's tried to install new stuff (so far).