members

online now

discussions

Moved - now I have 2 accounts with 2 separate bills - PLEASE HELP

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Last week I moved to a new house, I had used the website to set up the transfer to the new address (just internet), however while I was at work, my wife called the utility company to transfer that service, they then connected her to Xfinity.  Long story short is I now have 2 different accounts (one just internet and the new one she accidentally created with internet and voice) as well as 2 different bills.  

We do not need voice, only wanted to transfer my existing internet from one address to another.  

Please help, I cannot afford 2 different bills, and we do not want/need voice/phone.

Thanks

1 REPLY
Posted by
Admin1

Message 2 of 2

Hi dan1523 -- I can get that account issue resolved for you. Are you able to send me the address you were transferring service to? I was unable to locate it. I'll be able to cancel the account your wife setup and transfer your existing Internet Only service over to that address. Please send that address to me in a PM.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon