Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

MY Account NOT WORKING

New Poster

MY Account NOT WORKING

My Account hasn't been working since last night.  It takes you to this webpage and keeps you on this page.  Any update on a fix?  Is it being worked on?  Are you aware?   

New Poster

Re: MY Account NOT WORKING

You mean where it takes you to the page where it shows all the links/options, but clicking on any of them just makes the page refresh and not go anywhere? Yeah, it's very irritating because I can't access any of my account information nor look at my bills/payments. I've tried different browers as well, and even mobile does the same thing. The app is also useless because the thing I'm trying to access from the app (Setting up autopay stuff) just takes you to the website, which doesn't work. 

New Poster

i have issues as well can't log into account this is all i get when i try 

Official Employee

Hello All. Apologies for the delay in getting to this. Has this been resolved? Are you able to get to My Account on the site? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

It is not working at all for me.  I have been trying for a few days and it just sits there and spins with the ... circle.

Contributor

Yet another Comcast user with the same problem. Over the last few days I cannot access My Account in the Xfinity web interface. I just get served the three dots in a circle icon (yes I tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, logging out and in, resetting my password, different origin networks). In the phone app I get the message "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.".

I am a long time Comcast customer, but I recently joined Xfinity Mobile in case that is a factor.
New Poster

I am also not able to access MyAccount with just the 3 dots forever scrolling.  I recently moved and seem to be able to log into MyAccount on my old account if that makes a difference. I can't seem to send PMs either through this forum to the Comcast reps 

Regular Contributor

Also having this issue Logging on to "My Account" using Xfinity.com (Web) and Mobile App. Just getting 3 "Dots on Web site and Mobile App won't let you Log on. Did receive a strange email last night from comcast saying "Thanks for your recent order! Let’s get started" but I never changed anything on my current plan.

Regular Contributor

Any mods can help me??? Sent Comcast Jessie PM with no response back yet.
Frequent Visitor

I also cannot get to my account, I can get to my xfinity email just not billpay\account settings. I contacted comcastcares, facebook Xfinity as well. The live chat doesn't work for me since I cannot login properly. This appeared to start after I removed a cable card from my account, I have been having problems with the auto payment bill pay not working properly as well, they would take almost the entire payment out but leave a 15 cents or so balance. I think something isnt quite right.

Attached is an image of the error on mobile and loading that never ends on PC, if we have all these fancy ways to contact you but you can access them what do you do? The people in the comcast stores say go online because they cant help.  

IMG_2667.PNG
comcast.jpg
Regular Contributor

This what I'm seeing also (both Screen shots) By the way I use a Cable Card also. Help mods
Contributor

I see exactly the same screens via the phone app and browser. Quite the coincidence, but I also use a Cable Card. Although I have done nothing to change my account recently other than signing up for Xfinity Mobile.

Regular Contributor

Just an update my "My Account" billing is working again.

Frequent Visitor

As is mine thank you. I wish they would have updated us, the forums, something to let us know.