members

online now

discussions

MY ACCOUNT

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I CANNOT ACCESS "MY ACCOUNT" FROM THE XFINITY TOOL BAR. I KEEP GETTING "BAD GATEWAY" MESSAGE (ATTACHED). THIS WAS HAPPENING BEFORE I UPGRADED MY MODEM.

ALSO, WHEN I PULLED UP INFO ON THE LOCAL COMCAST OFFICE (EUGENE, OR) THE INFO SAID IT OPENED AT 12:00 A.M.) I REALIZED THE TIME LISTED WAS GREENWICH MEAN TIME, BUT THAT'S NOT EXPLAINED ANYWHERE. I HAD NOTICED THE STRANGE TIME LISTED ON THE "BAD GATEWAY" MESSAGE EARLIER.

I ONLY MENTION THE GMT LISTING IN PASSING. I WOULD LIKE TO ACCESS THE OTHER AREAS BESIDES "MY XFINITY" (WHICH IS FINE).

BUT I JUST CHANGED PACKAGES SO WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME RESEARCH.

I AM USING A MAC MINI 10.12.3 WITH FIREFOX 51.0.1 AND YOUR LATEST GATEWAY MODEM DPC3941T.

BAD GATEWAY.png
1 REPLY
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 2

skeeter50 wrote:

I CANNOT ACCESS "MY ACCOUNT" FROM THE XFINITY TOOL BAR. I KEEP GETTING "BAD GATEWAY" MESSAGE (ATTACHED). THIS WAS HAPPENING BEFORE I UPGRADED MY MODEM.

ALSO, WHEN I PULLED UP INFO ON THE LOCAL COMCAST OFFICE (EUGENE, OR) THE INFO SAID IT OPENED AT 12:00 A.M.) I REALIZED THE TIME LISTED WAS GREENWICH MEAN TIME, BUT THAT'S NOT EXPLAINED ANYWHERE. I HAD NOTICED THE STRANGE TIME LISTED ON THE "BAD GATEWAY" MESSAGE EARLIER.

I ONLY MENTION THE GMT LISTING IN PASSING. I WOULD LIKE TO ACCESS THE OTHER AREAS BESIDES "MY XFINITY" (WHICH IS FINE).

BUT I JUST CHANGED PACKAGES SO WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME RESEARCH.

I AM USING A MAC MINI 10.12.3 WITH FIREFOX 51.0.1 AND YOUR LATEST GATEWAY MODEM DPC3941T.

Have you tried not using the Xfinity Tool Bar to log in?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon