Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How Do I Initiate A Private Message to a Comcast Forum (Employee) Moderator?

Regular Contributor

How Do I Initiate A Private Message to a Comcast Forum (Employee) Moderator?

I do not know how to write a Private Message ( nicknamed "PM") to an Official Comcast Employee, also known as a Comcast Forum Moderator?

I have to send this PM to a specific Official Comcast Employee.  Could someone, please, give me instructions such as Step 1, Step 2, Step #, etc.?

Also, I am not getting any notifications of posts in my email, even though I have marked my settings properly, at least, as much as I understand.

Any help will be appreciated.

P. S. My computer is working perfectly (other than the Forum Notifications)

Problem Solver

Re: How Do I Initiate A Private Message to a Comcast Forum (Employee) Moderator?

Hi edron,

You have a couple of ways to message an official comcast employee.    Directly through the Private Message window at the top right of this page, or by clicking on that employee's name and selecting Send Message.

location of PM message box.PNG

comcast official employee.png

message screen.PNG

You'll notice that the message screen is similar to the reply window here in the forums.    You'll receive an answer through the MESSAGE WINDOW in the upper right corner of this screen.  

Just for the heck of it, I'll send a test to you.

hope this helps, ciao, bj

Regular Visitor

Re: How Do I Initiate A Private Message to a Comcast Forum (Employee) Moderator?

Hello, I too an trying to send a private message, only I'm not sure I have that option on my mobile phone. I currently do not have Internet access to my laptop, which is why I need to send a message. Please help.
Problem Solver

Hi SussunZ,    If you're having a problem, the only way you can get in touch with an Official Comcast Employee, is to post your problem here, {no personal info}, and hope that one of the mods or admins or forum experts, will see it and assist or forward you to a higher authority.  

I'm including a link to a post regarding the Private Messages.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Private-Messaging/m-p/2936834#M130539

Hope this helps, good luck

ciao, bj

Official Employee

Hi SussunZ, I can assist you. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

In the body of your message please be sure to include the first and last name of the account holder, phone number, and the street address or full account number associated with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon