Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Failing to post

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2 (793 Views)

Failing to post

When you fail to actually post something onto the Help and Support Forums (ie this) due to forgettting to paste word text in using the word editor, the site still becomes convinced that you posted something, even though you clearly haven't.

Its frusttrating that not only do I have a problem, but I can't even post asking for help with it.

"Post flooding detected (community got posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)"

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 2 (716 Views)

Re: Failing to post

"Post flooding detected (community got posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)"

That means you hit the post button more than once. It thinks your intention is to flood the forum with the same message.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program