Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't upgrade or manage my plan online

New Poster

Can't upgrade or manage my plan online

I cannot update or manage my plan online. When I try to upgrade/manage/view my plan online I get the following message: We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Contact us at 1-877-680-7173. I don't want to do it by phone, I want to do it online, and this option used to be available. How can I view avalable plans and choose from them online?

New Poster

Re: Can't upgrade or manage my plan online

Same issue and was told too bad if you have a question call - looking into dish network
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue!

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

Rather than helping each person individually, wouldn't it be best to address the issue at hand?  It seems that NOBODY can access this page.  Is this an intentional method to get people to call rather than allowing us to browse services without the pressure of a salesperson?

New Poster

I have been having the same issue for the past several months. I tried to use the chat option but it was so slow I gave up.

Please assist or fix your website. I didn't used to have this problem before.

New Poster

Same issue here 

Tried chatting with a tech .... India based....  Customer service is weak...  The techs just read a script... I asked what my options were for renewing under a new plan and just as I suspected the answer was that promotions have expired blah blah blah.... Scripted answer....  Where is the customer service I got two years ago when I signed up???  I left ATT for this very reason.... Should I start looking for another option again!!

Official Employee

Hello All,

Because this is an issue for some customers, the reason we ask to address the issue individually is so we can gather your personal account information to see what offers or promotions we have available and discuss the options with you. We are aware this is an issue for some, and are trying to find the cause. 

If you would like to discuss the promotional offer is your areas, please feel free to reach out and we can help. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

Ditto here also - have to call in to manage plan. This becomes difficult while sitting at ones desk and chat can't help on the downgrade end.  Is there another option?

THX

Official Employee

Hello alphabet158, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.