members

online now

discussions

Can't manage my services online!

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Contributor

Can't manage my services online!

I just received my bill and apparently have lost my bundle discount - usually happens every two years and I have to adjust things accordingly. Sadly, I NO LONGER have access to the features to manage or change anything - it says

We’re sorry,
it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Contact us at 1-877-680-7173.

I don't need help. I need access to this page. 

All I want to do is see what current bundles there are (before I call) and see if I can get this back down by 30.00 (what it went up this month) without losing everything.  I go through this every couple of years (long time customer) and the last time I called they chopped things off and I ended up paying almost as much anyway and lost MOST of the channels I had.  Thankfully, I was able to then just LOOK at the bundles deals online and actually found my currrent one which was almost exactly what I had before - I called back and they gave me it. Now I have NO ability to see any bundles at all online.  If someone could please SEND me info on what bundle ARE available I will call once I see the choices - but not before I am better informed and can point out what I want first.  I have been with you for decades and would like to get this back down by that 30.00...  Thanks.

Ron
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't manage my services online!

Hi ylla, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a new promotion that fits your needs. If you have any questions in the future please let us know.

Thank you

View answer in context
Contributor

Still no access as of today - same message keeps showing. I saw others having this same issue so if any moderators could send me the info on how to get access to what is currently available in the area I would appreciate it. Again, I want to know what I can work with to get this bill down a bit but have no access to what the current bundles are - as it stands, it is 30.00 too high for what I am getting.  I'd prefer to have that info first for when I need to call again. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi ylla, thank you for reaching out and I can assist going over current promotions we have available. To get started, could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Contributor

Thank you, Phil!  I will send that info.  

Official Employee

Hi ylla, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a new promotion that fits your needs. If you have any questions in the future please let us know.

Thank you

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon