discussions

Can't log in to my account!

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3
Just create a new account, when I click my account, it said that
You are currently signed in using a third-party email address and password
To access Customer Central and manage your account, please sign in using your Comcast ID and password instead.
So I am in a weird loop right now,so that I can't even pay my bill! Please HELP!!
2 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 3

COMCAST security requirments are STUPID.  It is harder to log into COMCAST than it is to log into a bank or credit card.  I have the same issue.  I do not use a home phone, so cannot get a security pin that way.  I do not use their e-mail, so cannot get a security pin that way.  and waiting 5-8 days for on ein the mail is archaic, inconvenient, and wasteful.  They need to link customer's personal cell phones into their accounts for speedier and more convenient access. 

I was on a trip and wanted to watch HBO GO, which you are supposed to and should be able to do easily.  I didn't have my account password.  The only way they would help me is if they called my home COMCAST number and talked to me, BUT I explained that I was on travel, that I did not use that phone number and did not even have a land line.  I only have it on my account to save money.  They wouldn't budge.  Poor customer service. 

I just tried to log into my accounts from work WITH my new password and they say I needed another pin, which can only be given by, guess what?  A call in person to my home COMCAST number which I do not have or and e-mail, which I do not use and cannot access from work or they will mail it in 5-8 days.  VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!  Link COMCAST accounts to customer cell phones.  Catch up to the 21st Century COMCAST, you are supopsed to be a high tech business.  If I am blocked again from accessing my acocunt again, I am changing my cable provider.   Even if they try and charge me, it will be worth it avoid this hassle.  Right now my opinion of COMCAST is terrible! 

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3

Hello Ako91, I can assist you with getting signed into your account if you're still having issues getting passed the login page. Please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me".

Hi Vigend, your security PIN should only be required if you subscribe to voice services with us. If you go online or through the app to access your account and are getting a message to input a PIN we will need to check your account to make sure phone services aren't linked to your account. Also we do not have an agreement with HBO to stream any content on their app, to stream any HBO content you would have to download the "Xfinity Stream" app. Please reach back out to me here if you need further assistance with logging into your account, I will also need your account number, street address, and the full name on the account sent in a private message to look into this for you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon