Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bundles

New Poster

Bundles

I currently have a Triple Play and would like to see other options, maybe even go to a Double Play.  When I click on bundling options I end up on a screen that asks me to sign into my account and use my address to see services in my area.

Only when i click on Latino or Quad Play bundles does anything come up.  Double and triple plays send me to the same screen. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Bundles

The best way to see what's available is probably using their price sheets, which are much more complete than the website. You should be able to pick up a price sheet at a Service Center (check locations and hours at http://customer.xfinity.com/service-center-locations), or have Customer Service send one to you.  Use the price sheet as your starting point, then check the web site for special deals not listed on the price sheet.

Shopping their products without the price sheet is like groping in the dark.

New Poster

Re: Bundles

So if i HAVE to go to the store why offer the option to view pricing online?  That's stupid. I spent an hour on the phone this morning for them to understand the website issue. I think it is part of their deceit when they go this far to hid pricing.  Why make it so complicated and broken for so long if you're not hiding something or just wanting people to pay top dollar because it's difficult to change.