New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Badges

ANSWERED
Problem Solver

Badges

I noticed there were a few changes to the way our Avatar and badges are shown recently. The bar indicator is missing. I guess most of us didn't even know what they meant.

Also; on my particular Avatar I have not yet seen the "Greater than 1M posts" badge yet. I suppose that it might not include deduction's for censored posts or replies, or possibly replies on closed posts.

Is that the case or is there a new software bug? I hope I posted under the correct location.

Accepted Solution

Re: Badges

Again:

Your not going to believe this but I just got my badge. "The squeaky wheel get's the grease! "

View answer in context
Service Expert

MNtundraRET wrote:

I noticed there were a few changes to the way our Avatar and badges are shown recently. The bar indicator is missing. I guess most of us didn't even know what they meant.

Also; on my particular Avatar I have not yet seen the "Greater than 1M posts" badge yet. I suppose that it might not include deduction's for censored posts or replies, or possibly replies on closed posts.

Is that the case or is there a new software bug? I hope I posted under the correct location.

When you go over 1 million posts we'll all give you high 5's!  Smiley Wink

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Again wrote:

MNtundraRET wrote:

When you go over 1 million posts we'll all give you high 5's!  Smiley Wink

Thank's!

I hope I gave someone in this dept. a good laugh.  In checking recommended links I see I was part of this mess when I asked about the bars.

I guess only the original programmers know what's going on. They most likely moved on by now the software bug may never be fixed.  

Problem Solver

Again:

Your not going to believe this but I just got my badge. "The squeaky wheel get's the grease! "