online now

discussions

Annoying commercials

Highlighted
Posted by
Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (901 Views)

Annoying commercials

I am getting sick of being subjected to the advertisements on your video's. If I watch it once why do I have to watch the same video in the same session on every video. Please fix this, I will avoid your sponsor because of the repetitive nature of your mass consumption process.

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

Re: Annoying commercials

Great point..... I will also avoid any business that advertises on Comcast until I have the option to skip the ad if I want. I will also get my news from a different sourse other than Comcast/. Xfinity.  With so many complaints from their customers, why hasn't Comcast changed this aspect of their website?

Posted by
Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

my son told me if you click on the video you want to watch (small box on left) a second time, it skips the commercial... it works and I have been doing it ever since.... no more commercials!

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)

charcow wrote:

my son told me if you click on the video you want to watch (small box on left) a second time, it skips the commercial... it works and I have been doing it ever since.... no more commercials!

It works! Stick it to the man! I love it. Tell your son he rocks!