Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Account(s)

Frequent Visitor

Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Account(s)

It's my understanding that Comcast does not allow to link multple Comcast service accounts for multiple addresses to one Comcast.net login.  

An additional Comcast.net login account must be established for each Comcast service account that I own.

That's a cumbersome approach, but ok, fine.

However, when I go to set up a new comcast.net login account, I receive error messages that state "Phone number is already linked to an existing comcast.net login account."  and "Email address is already linked to an existing comcast.net login account."

What's your solution/work around for this problem with your system???!

And don't tell me to use a different phone number, because I only have one phone number.  

And don't tell me to use a different email address because I own 24 rental properties most of which do or will have comcast service accounts that I am/will be responsible for.  It is virtually impossible (definitely unreasonable) to create and monitor each email account for each comcast service account on the 6 devices I use, let alone the accounts of my various property managers and what ever devices they use.

New Poster

Re: Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Accoun

I have the same exact problem. I have called Comcast twice about this and each time they tell me it is resolved but it isnt. When I trie to enter my phonenumber into my account I get error message: "SH400.70.3: This Mobile Phone Number already exists."

Official Employee

Re: Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Accoun

Hi Mac_Zell,

It sounds like the phone number may be associated with a different username. I can investigate this. Please verify the phone number you are trying to use through private message. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee

Re: Already Linked Phone Number and Email Address Setting up Second/Multiple Comast.net Login Acc...

Hi JosephOfNazaret,

I can look into your issue as well. I will need to verify the phone number you're using. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please confirm the phone number. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon