Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

"Manage Plan" feature unavailable. We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing...

New Poster

"Manage Plan" feature unavailable. We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing...

The "Manage Plan" feature has been non-funtional for months. I spent hours on the phone with Comcast representatives asking about this issue, and none of them would tell me up front that that system isn't working, they just tried to sell me new packages on the phone. Either Comcast is so incompetent that they can't even manage their own website, or they are intentionally not offing online management to try to get you on the phone and give you a sales pitch. This is completely unacceptable and/or downright dishonest. What is going on over there, Comcast?!? If you receive the message "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order....", I urge you to call Comcast and demand to speak to a supervisor. Maybe we can hassle them into fixing this issue!
Official Employee

Re: "Manage Plan" feature unavailable. We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completin...

Hello Ehren_bentz, I apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are doing our best to have this problem repaired. In the meantime I can assist you with making changes to your account, for further assistance please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Contributor

Re: "Manage Plan" feature unavailable. We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help co

This has been a "known issue" for at least 6 months. Is "known issue" code for we can't fix it? A company that prides itself on tech and innovation can't get something as important as the ability for customers to manage their plans online fixed? No, I don't want to PM anyone about my options. I just want things to work. 

New Poster

Re: "Manage Plan" feature unavailable. We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help co

After talking with them on the phone for hours, I believe "known issue" is code for "we know it doesn't work, we want you to call us so we can try to sell you stuff you don't want without being able to look at the available packages yourself".

I'm done with comcast. Way too much shady stuff going on. I'm switching to centurylink and paying less money for far, FAR better service.