Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Yes I am making another post about being unable to manage my plan on the website.

New Poster

Yes I am making another post about being unable to manage my plan on the website.

Are you serious?  There are posts dating back to atleast August about this issue, like THIS ONE.

It's clear to me that you're doing it in order to hopefully have one of your sales people coerce me into staying with you.  <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

I initially was going to change my plan because of my promotion period rate will be ending after this month, but after seeing this, I will be out right cancelling my plan.  <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

Official Employee

Re: Yes I am making another post about being unable to manage my plan on the website.

Hello jregan519. We try to help you get into service that best fits your individual needs and your budget. There is no sales tactic, just trying to ensure you're happy with your service. We hope you'll change your mind in cancelling your service. If you would like assistance with changing your services or with going over offers, I can help. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation