Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

When I login it shows my old account #/info from years ago and not my current account #/info

New Poster

When I login it shows my old account #/info from years ago and not my current account #/info

Hi, 

When I log into my account it shows my old account from an address in 2015. I want to see my current account info for my current address. I've had this issue solved once before through chat, but I guess it was not a permanent fix. If I could just delete my old addresses account or somehow unlink it from my current accounts email that might fix the problem.

I lost my credit card and had it replaced so I really need to update my payment information,  but it's impossible when I can't view my current account information when I log in. 

- Chris

Official Employee

Re: When I login it shows my old account #/info from years ago and not my current account #/info

Hi Chris, I can look into this for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation