Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at th

New Poster

We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at th

I can not access my account at all. It will not let me change the account info or create a new account or access the old account. I've called over 3 times now and each time they've told me to wait 24 hours for the system to process it with absolutly nothing changing in 24 hours then I call again and we do this.... again. I'm trying the web so I can have some sort of log of events instead of jumping through the same hoops over and over.

Official Employee

Re: We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account...

Hi sjkady. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and creating your first post! We're glad you're here.

I can assist with troubleshooting your My Account credentials issue when trying to login. I'll need to access your back end provisioning and possible make some changes. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation