Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Problem with Shop/Upgrade

New Poster

I noticed my bill jumped up this morning and went to see what options I had for service.  I logged in and went to shop/upgrade and got a message that says "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Contact us at 1-877-680-7173."

I do not want to talk to someone on the phone because I do not need to be "sold" on services (phone, security, tv) that I don't want or need.  I just want to see what my options are for Internet.

Official Employee

Re: Problem with Shop/Upgrade

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Problem with Shop/Upgrade

This problem is still an issue!  I would LOVE to be able to see my options to shop and upgrade written on my screen and HATE talking to people on the phone trying to sell me something I don't want.  I WANT to see hard numbers and channels/speeds and services written on paper and not that worthless paper that comes with the box and the fact that there is NO way to filter what channels I do and don't receive.