Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

I cannot view my Xfinity account

Regular Visitor

I cannot view my Xfinity account

I am also seeing the account issues that many here are having.

I signed up for Xfinity internet last week online, but I ended up going to an Xfinity store where they saw that the account was not fully created. They were able help me there and as far as I know I have a fully created account with a plan and service location associated with it since I am recieving emails about my selected plan. I am also pretty positive that my mobile number is correctly attached to my account as well.

I am able to login into the Xfinity website, but clicking on 'My Account' leads to the endlessly loading circle and three dots.

I've tried using the online chat but it errors out telling me to enter a valid account number, without even giving me a place to enter it (I don't even know my account number since my account doesn't load)

I've seen some of the posts here that I should send a private message to one of the offical employees here, but since the forum redesign I don't see the private message button. I am not sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

Regular Visitor

Re: I cannot view my Xfinity account

Well I guess since I made a post for the first time it enables you to send a private message. I can now send messages. Hopefully this helps people in a similar situation.

Official Employee

Hi chrisjnicholl, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

New Poster

I have the same issue. How can it be resolved?
Official Employee

Hi Ckess, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi Chrisjnicholl, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could get this resolved for you. Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you