Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

I can't access my account details and settings

New Poster

I can't access my account details and settings

I need some help. You see, I try to go to a page like View my Bill, or Account Settings, or even looking at my Account Status and this error message shows up: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." Either that, or the 3 dots hangs after the page loads. I need some help ASAP! Thank you!
Contributor

Re: I can't access my account details and settings

You're not alone. It's a national outage that is affecting a lot of (but not all) accounts. See this thread here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Can-t-log-in-both-laptop-and-My-Acc...
Official Employee

Hi, 18SEVERLY - @ashke516 provided the correct information. It's a known issue and we are working on the resolution. If you need any details regarding your bill - please let me know, 

Contributor

I don’t need details about my bill but I do want to change a setting on my account. Specifically, I’d like to turn off all of the usage notifications, in-browser, email and text - all of it. Is this something you’re somehow able to do on the back end while my account is unavailable to me directly?