members

online now

discussions

Cannot 'Manage my plan'?

ANSWERED
New Poster

Cannot 'Manage my plan'?

When I click manage my plan it says this:

"We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help."

I want to look at possibly upgrading my internet to gigabit internet. Why do I have to get on the phone with someone and explain everything? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot 'Manage my plan'?

Hello cgeog. We're sorry you feel that way and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to address. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website. In the meantime, I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I'm concerned that literally no one can manage their own plan without a phone call. When I hover over the link to "Manage Plan" it is for the url "https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/contact-us" meaning there is no error. There is no intention for me to be able to view plans on my own. It is a direct link to the contact number. Comcast/Xfinity is toxic and I am so unfortunate that they are the only service available to me. 

Official Employee

Hello cgeog. We're sorry you feel that way and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to address. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website. In the meantime, I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Cable Expert
Moved:

This is a placeholder for a post that was moved to a secure location because it violates the forum guidelines.

Cable Expert

See: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Can-t-manage-your-account-online-Get...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

New Poster

Is there an ETA for when this will be resolved?

I am interested in upgrading my plan but cannot see any plan information online. I'm in a support chat but the CSR is either unwilling or unable to give me a list of available upgrades and I am not interested in doing this by phone.