Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

New Poster

Re: Can't log in -- both laptop and My Account app

I'm having the same issue - I haven't been able to access "My Account" for almost a month now, and I've spent several hours during this time on the phone with various representatives. I was even given a ticket number for "Advanced Technical Issues" but it appears the ticket has since been closed while the issue hasn't been resolved. I am able to see my plan information when I click "Shop/Upgrade" and am able to get into my Xfinity email, it is just "View my Bill" and "Manage my Account" that aren't working. Please Let me know what other avenues I can take to resolve the problem - I understand that these issues can take time to pinpoint and resolve, but I think we all wish we had an ongoing correspondence with a representative rather than having to dial the general help number, and re-explain my problem every few days. Thanks! Thanks!
Contributor

They do have a fix now, but they will probably have to put in another ticket for you. Once I got a ticket in and once they finally realized it was a bigger problem than a few people, it took over a week to fix. @ComcastChe was the first to let us know that it was a nationwide issue. They may have to fix accounts individually, so definitely try to get another ticket put in or contact a mod on here directly. I hope all the new posts popping up get fixed soon!
Highlighted
Official Employee

If you are still having issues, please send me a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your bill and the phone number or account number associated with your services and I can take a deeper look into this.  If I don't reply right away, I will reach out when I get back in the office. My working hours are Sunday-Thursday's 2:30-11 PM MST. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.  

New Poster

Hi @ComcastChe, I can't seem to find the PM message for your account on your page. If you could open a communication dialogue with me that would be great, as I am having the same issue logging into my account and viewing my bill (for both web and mobile) and it is due July 19th. Please get in touch.
New Poster

@ComcastChe I am also having the same issue and I am unable to private message you. Please open up communication with me as soon as you can. Thank you.

Edit: I was able to message after posting my first forum post. Private message sent.
Frequent Visitor

FYI, if you just use an xfinitywifi hotspot and not in-home service, they'll force you to call a number, and then you won't get any help from that call either.  So no point in asking for help here I guess, if that's your situation.

New Poster

Having the same problem here. Just registered as a new customer, and I can’t even view the appointment for my internet installation.
New Poster

I cannot find a button to send a private message to you.
Regular Visitor

@ComcastChe I am having the same issue. Went to private message you but there is no private message button on your profile
New Poster

Hi there! I am having the same issue, if I could get some help that would be awesome!!!

New Poster

I signed up fo this service on June 25th I have not been happy with you web site I have tried on my I pad and 3 diffrent servers to get into my account and billing, all I get is a circle and 3 dots nothing happens after that. please help.