Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't access my account to check or pay my bill

New Poster

Can't access my account to check or pay my bill

Can't access my account to check or pay my bill Since I signed up on the 20th I have been unable to access my account and since your support is trash and I have to speak to 6 different people just to be put on a 1 hour hold for transfer, I'll air my laundry here. I signed up for Comcast internet on 06/20. Since then I have had a nightmare with Comcast's activation and support team. I can not see my account. When I log in it just shows three dots loading. I've spoken with multiple support reps and get no resolution. In fact Edwin with security just hung up on me! (If you're not yet a Comcast customer you should know this is the typical experience) I need a technician to speak with me and assist so I can access my account to pay my bill or else I'm just going to cancel and get AT&T.
ca.JPG
Contributor

Re: Can't access my account to check or pay my bill

There were a lot of us on these forums who were not able to access our accounts. They do have a fix now, but they will probably have to put in a ticket for you. Once I got a ticket in and once they finally realized it was a bigger problem than a few people, it took over a week to fix. @ComcastChe was the first to let us know that it was a nationwide issue. They may have to fix accounts individually, so maybe contact a mod on here directly. I hope all the new posts popping up get fixed soon!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @westley2461

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account to see if I can help make this right. Could you please verify your first and last name as it appears on the account and the account number or the phone number associated with your services in a private message?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.  

New Poster

same with me, trying to PAY MY BILL!!!