Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't Sign into My Account

Regular Visitor

Can't Sign into My Account

Hi all, I have seen this problem before on the forumn but not how it has been solved before. I am stuck because I can log into my comcast account but when I go to log into my account I am unable to get into and it pops up by saying "unabale to log you in to my account at this time" this has been like this ever since I became a new customer 3 days ago. It won't even let me do an online chat with a representative to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Can't Sign into My Account

@alexf242 wrote:

Hi all, I have seen this problem before on the forumn but not how it has been solved before. I am stuck because I can log into my comcast account but when I go to log into my account I am unable to get into and it pops up by saying "unabale to log you in to my account at this time" this has been like this ever since I became a new customer 3 days ago. It won't even let me do an online chat with a representative to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

I've had a similar problem with not being able to view my past statements or even current billing information for the past two days.  When I click on "Billing" it also wants my Voice Security Pin and when I enter it, brings me right back to where I started from.  Chat also does not work on all browser platforms I try it on.  I get messages that there are to many redirects and the page can not be viewed.  The only thing that works is taking my money/payment. 

What's really strange is that after submitting this reply to you, the system asked to take a short survey.  It did and it said it could not be submitted.  Ha Ha   There's obviously a problem with their web site.

Contributor

Re: Can't Sign into My Account

It appears the website is now working again properly.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation