Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Account portal issues - Old account still listed, unable to verify phone, and incorrect phone listed

New Poster

Account portal issues - Old account still listed, unable to verify phone, and incorrect phone listed

Hello,

I'm having a few different issues with my account portal that I was hoping you could help me with.

1) Through the account drop-down towards the top-right of my screen, I am able to access an old account number and address that I haven't lived at in multiple years and won't live at again. I would like to no longer see/have access to this account and address.

2)  On the account overview page, my primary cell phone number is listed as unverified, however I'm never able to proceed through the prompts to receive a text to verify.

3) On the Users tab, I am listed as "unresrticed secondary" for the primary and only address I currently have service. There is currently no primary user listed. I am listed as the primary on the old account/address mentioned in question 1 above.

4) Also under users, there is a cell phone number listed that has never been mine and that I don't recognize. I'm not sure where it came from or how.

Thank you. I can provide details/screen snips in a PM if that is helpful.

Official Employee

Re: Account portal issues - Old account still listed, unable to verify phone, and incorrect phone...

Hello Wilburbud6, I can assist you with getting your old account information removed from your view online and I can help you change your user access so that you're listed as the primary user. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, username, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation