Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Accessing a second account

New Poster

Accessing a second account

We own a secpnd home that also utilizes Comcast services. I have a few questions. 1) How can I find information to compare services for an upgrade? Spending over an hour on the phone with someone who simply wants to sell "bundles" is not working. Since we have a primary account, when I search online, the website wants to access that one. So, 2) How can I create a second account, using the same email address? Is this really that difficult to do?

Thank you.

New Poster

Re: Accessing a second account

I have the same issue.  I have  second property and becuase I already used my phone number and email on the first login I cant make a second login.  

How do I get them under the same login?  

Official Employee

Re: Accessing a second account

Hi maremal. You can create a seconds account, however you will need a unique email address to do so. Linking two accounts is no longer an option. If you need assistance going over services and upgrade options, I can help. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation