New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity mobile issue

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 2

I'm sorry, but Comcast is messing this up like they do everything else!  I can live with the requirement to buy a new phone as I already use a cheap Samsung Core on Total Wireless.  However, when I signed up for the service on the first day available in my area, I filled out all the information, got two day shipping with a delivery date of Wednesday the coming week and that I needed to be home to sign for the package.  Well, Wednesday came and went,no phone so went online to chat with Frederico.  Overwhelming demand, no idea when they will be able to provide the phone, no, can't use my current phone which is also on the Verizon network.  Can't buy the LG X Power somewhere else and join it.  Frederico said I "should" get an email when it finally ships so I can once again wait around the house for the Fedex driver to sign for the phone.

Two weeks now, no phone so today I went back into chat with a Maria to cancel the service and guess what, they cannot do that over chat, must call in where there was an estimated 90 minute wait!  So, I'll kick the charge back, remove my credit card from the auto pay and see if they ever figure out where I went.  Ridiculous customer service that has become the trademark of Comast/Xfinity. 

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

tom4416 wrote:

I'm sorry, but Comcast is messing this up like they do everything else!  I can live with the requirement to buy a new phone as I already use a cheap Samsung Core on Total Wireless.  However, when I signed up for the service on the first day available in my area, I filled out all the information, got two day shipping with a delivery date of Wednesday the coming week and that I needed to be home to sign for the package.  Well, Wednesday came and went,no phone so went online to chat with Frederico.  Overwhelming demand, no idea when they will be able to provide the phone, no, can't use my current phone which is also on the Verizon network.  Can't buy the LG X Power somewhere else and join it.  Frederico said I "should" get an email when it finally ships so I can once again wait around the house for the Fedex driver to sign for the phone.

Two weeks now, no phone so today I went back into chat with a Maria to cancel the service and guess what, they cannot do that over chat, must call in where there was an estimated 90 minute wait!  So, I'll kick the charge back, remove my credit card from the auto pay and see if they ever figure out where I went.  Ridiculous customer service that has become the trademark of Comast/Xfinity. 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Please let me know if the above was taken care of or if you need assistance.

Thanks for your patience. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon