Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: iphone x pre order cancellation without notice or reason why

New Poster

IM IN THE SAME BOAT WITH THIS XFINITY MOBILE BS. I PREORDERED ON THE 27TH WITH A ARRIVAL DATE OF 11/3 THEY CANCELED MY ORDER EVEN THOUGH I GOT AN EMAIL FOR THERE STUPID QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED AND ALL MY ANSWERS CAME FROM MY ACCOUNT PAGE JUST LIKE THE EMAIL SAID AND THEY STILL CANCELED MY PREORDER NOW ILL BE LUCKY IF I GET A IPHONE X NEXT YEAR

Official Employee

shiekh, I can check the status of the fraud review. Typically an order will only cancel if one of the questions were answered incorrectly or if you didn't answer within the 72 hour window. Please send me a private message with your account number, address and full name for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I decided to switch from T-mobile to you guys.  I placed an order on Oct. 27 for two phones.  I got the security questions and one phone was delivered  and the second was canceled because they said the system made an error.   As upset I was informed to place the order online which I did.  On launch day I went to the Comcast Store.  They had only one left but after trying to activate the account, and spent two hours talking to the people the telephone for manuel review which I passed three times already.  They said I could not buy in store but to order online.  I found that to be more upsetting.  So I left home and order one online.  Just a few minutes ago I got an email saying the order was canceled by me.  Which I never did.  I called and they said again it was an system error and that I would have to order one online again but they were to send to tier 2.  So I order again and now waiting again for the order to be processed.  Hope you can help..I