Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Xfinity mobile order status

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. Is this a common problem? I have tried chatting and texting. Waiting on an answer.
Official Employee

Chelebrn, I can help get you the status of your order. Please private message me your full name, account number and the order number for assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. Help. Have been on phone, chat, have a ticket number generated. yet no phone yet. Try to pm ComcastKen but do not get a text box to send information that he requestes from others. PLEASE HELP.

New Poster

Ordered phone last Friday... Got confirmation email.. Then a fraud check email... Then crickets. The people at xfinity mobile don't have any of my info. What's going on?
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

ComcastKenF - I am having a similar issue. I used to be able to login to XM My Account to check the status of my order. However as of last week, when I now login I get a message saying I am not yet a customer... How can I check the status of my backorder?