Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Xfinity Mobile Fraud Account

New Poster

Stumbled on this site.  Had a hunch that since my account was hacked at Xfinity Mobile with five phones being ordered, I wasn't the only one.  I have been trying to get this cleared up since Oct 6 and no success to date.  I have been on the phone at least 8 times, last time on mutiple calls for over two hours two weeks ago, and still no resolution.  Xfinitiy mobile was totally stupid:

1) phones were not delivered to my home address - which is supposedly a Xfinity requirement, not.

2) after being notified of the hack prior to delivery of the phones to an out of state address, still delivered the phones.  Better yet, two phones shipped after Xfinity was notified of the hack.

3) Took a credit card not registered to me and now won't remove the card because they need a card to charge billing for the order.  Wanted me to give a good card - yeah, right, I am going to do that.

4) Despite being notified of the being hacked, they at least twice reset the account password for the hacker.  You have to love customer service!

Took me three days to finally beat back the hackers.  Hoping that some time in my lifetime this will get cleared up.  Not betting on it.

Official Employee

tgueth, have you filed a claim here: 

https://www.xfinity.com/IDTheftclaimform

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon