members

online now

discussions

Re: XFINITY Mobile

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 7

How about returning our money? I paid the $12 and all the charges I had to and I never received the phone or my money!!!

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 7

mimiponce, I'd like to help track down your phone. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number and the last four digits of your card on file for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Contributor

Message 3 of 7

I agree with many others on this forum that XFINITY Mobile is so confusing that I will not consider using it at this time. The explanations now available lack clarity and precision. At this time, I simply don't know what service is being offered by XFINITY Mobile.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 4 of 7

"It's the only network that gives you access to millions of XFINITY WiFi hotspots so you can save money."

Sorry, I have no clue about what that means.

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 5 of 7

VitaminE wrote:

"It's the only network that gives you access to millions of XFINITY WiFi hotspots so you can save money."

Very simple.  It means that your phone will automatically connect to the wifi for calling instead of using your data which costs.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 6 of 7

fpirelli wrote:

VitaminE wrote:

Very simple.  It means that your phone will automatically connect to the wifi for calling instead of using your data which costs.

But I've also read that there is unlimited talk and text. That seems inconsistent with paying for "data." I still find the whole thing unacceptably confusing.

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 7 of 7

There will be a lot of times where you will need to use data. Using the wifi reduces your usage of data.  I use the by the gig as I am not a heavy user. You can switch back and forth between plans to keep your costs down.  I am quite satisfied with the service.