Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Not Solved -- Vanished LG X phone orders although eMails confirm the order went through

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Not Solved -- Vanished LG X phone orders although eMails confirm the order went through

Ah, I had information of my similar experience to share also, but it is troubling that Comcast seems to have manpower to censor this forum and remove negative posts, but not the time to address the obvious issues with launch. My 2nd reply on this forum was removed without even leaving a "removed post" note as the 1st one. I should note that there was no offensive language in either of my posts, simply that I was sharing my experience and perceptions of this product line launch; my observations Comcast evidently saw as too honest for them to leave up. Oh, I see that as a result of my 3rd post, I have 'earned' the rank of "Regular Visitor", and also a badge. What value is this rank when Comcast censors honest dialogue that puts them in too negative of a light?

Official Employee

ETJOHNS86, you can view our forum guidelines here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

What issues are you experiencing? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

ComcastKenF, not a single one of my posts violated your guidelines that you sent to me. PLEASE read my two deleted posts. Do you have access to them? The only thing that I inferred was that Comcast was in a jamb, and had to figure out how to cut down the number of orders to even come close to meeting demand. This seems pretty apparent. Why else would what looks like practically everyone receive a identity verification audit ("not a test") from tier2, which Comcast knew full well that at least half of the customers wouldn't either see it in time, not bother filling out, or get the answers incorrect? How do I know that Comcast knew approximately what the response percentage would be on this type of email? Because they are a huge multi-conglomerate company spending millions in customer trends and behavior, also one that is obsessed with sending out automated form surveys for nearly every customer interactio; well they can take their surveys and metrics and throw them in the trash can. If the senior executives take just a few minutes reviewing these forum posts, they will know that they have serious issues with this product line (wireless phones and service) launch, but also in proper and timely problem resolution and representative expertise.

Thanks 

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation