members

online now

discussions

Re: Help me! Tier 2 fraud problem

SOLVED
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 9

Placed an order on 9/6, received the customer verification email shortly after and replied immediately. Still waiting here as well...

They really need to update their infrastructure so that I can check the status of my order on their website instead of trying to contact customer support...which has been fruitless thus far as they are clearly overwhelmed.

I am guessing Ken is inundated with questions as I sent a message yesterday afternoon with no reply--he is only one man after all...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 9
Solution

Hey Brando. Apologies for the delay. I just got to your private message and I'll respond in a few seconds. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
8 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 9
Solution

Hey Brando. Apologies for the delay. I just got to your private message and I'll respond in a few seconds. 

KenF

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 9
Hi, ComcastKenF,
I got the same problem. I'm having trouble getting my order through (order #199645). Could you help? Also trying to give you private message but don't know how. Thank you.
Highlighted
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 4 of 9

I just got done talking with live chat, apparently my order has disappeared--they were unable to find it. Seriously...this is disappointing.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 9

So as the chat was finishing up at work (I left the chat open on my second monitor), they basically said they had no idea if the order existed or not--they didn't have that kind of access, and told me to call.

I knew I was going to be on hold for some time so I waited until I got home...only 40 minutes on hold.

So I just got done calling and confirmed that my order was indeed cancelled--I had previously sent a reply to the fraud verification email 30 minutes after I received it (had to research the answers) and they said they had no record of ever receiving the email.

They placed another order over the phone for me, but said I may receive the fraud verification email again...I can only hope this is not an endless loop....

This has been the most frustrating ordering experience...

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 6 of 9

Received fraud verification email at 7:30PM EST, replied at 7:35PM EST. Fingers crossed...

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 7 of 9

Thank you Ken for your support and keeping me in the loop with the status of my order. I have received a tracking number, my 2nd order was successful.

Hopefully things smooth out for others as they figure out how to improve their ordering process...

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 8 of 9

So, basically, what I'm reading is stay away from this for another 6 mo - a year?  There's no place on the website dedicated to mobile phones, there's no way to email and say, hey I shouldn't need to give you my SSN to get an idea of what my bill would be (login to verify service, sure, SSN, um, no, just no).  There's no place but the forums apparently to ask any questions and from what I'm reading, being an early adopter isn't such a great idea...

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 9 of 9

Brando, I sent you a private message with your order's tracking number. Please post again if you need anything else. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.