members

online now

discussions

Re: BUYER BEWARE from long time customer

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

can you please help me too.  when calling i have to repeat the same information over and over and over. i am never a nasty customer. this experience has taken me to levels of irritation, aggravation and bitterness that i did not know i was capable of possessing and again like this customer, it is not the actual problem, its been the lack of communication, the outright lies and the guesswork from your agents and supervisors. I am really appalled. Having worked in this industry for VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS, when porting began years ago, I know the process and the systems needed and DOS systems that can be utilized to make this happen.  Your agents simply need customer service training in the most expedient manner available, ie, dead air--common with all the agents, dialect is a huge communication deficit. failure to refer to notes on the account again common and having to repeat information given for the current call is just mind boggling. experienced directors, managers, team leads and training has to happen otherwise i can see xfinity mobile biting the dust and the position stockholders have will dissipate. Again this is a LAST DITCH EFFORT FOR RESOLUTION.

Accepted Solution

cherinj73, I understand the frustration surrounding having to repeat yourself over and over. Please send me a private message with your account number, full name and address. I'll take a look at any existing tickets and see where we are with them. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

cherinj73, I understand the frustration surrounding having to repeat yourself over and over. Please send me a private message with your account number, full name and address. I'll take a look at any existing tickets and see where we are with them. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation